Ticketmaster app for iPhone and iPad
8352 ratings )
Current version: 1.23.0
, last update: 3 weeks ago
First release : 22 Feb 2012
App size: 180.88 Mb
The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover, buy, transfer and sell tickets to thousands of live music, sporting, arts, theatre, and family events. Buying tickets to your favorite events has never been easier.
THE FASTEST WAY TO BUY
- All of your favorite artists, sports teams, and events at your fingertips.
ALL YOUR OPTIONS IN ONE PLACE
- 100% verified tickets.
- Buy tickets from the venue, or buy resale tickets from fans & other sellers on our interactive seat map or list view.
- The safest & most secure way to buy tickets.
THE QUICKEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND SELL TICKETS
- Buying tickets for your friends? Transfer to them for free in our app.
- Can’t go to the show? List your tickets for sale in our trusted resale marketplace.
- Get real-time status updates on transfers and listings for sale.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is the app to get into your event. (mobile-entry events only).
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet.
- Everything you need for the event is on the new event Information Page.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get notifications about your favorite events, artists, and venues – automatically.
- View set lists, and listen to previews right in the app.
- Share your favorite events on Twitter and Facebook.
- Add any event to your calendar.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Pros and cons of Ticketmaster app for iPhone and iPad
Ticketmaster app good for
Havent had any issues, and Im loving the concerts it has given me access to.
Zero complaints but I buy more off stub hub cause the tickets never sell our there
Could only see the section and not my actual seats on the map. But overall quick and easy!
Very trusting and once a gig got cancelled and they paid it all back (of course with the $8.00 fee protection) i had no problems with them!
The app does what its supposed to. I just wish more, if not all, venues had the Wallet scan option for tickets.
Nice and easy. I like how you can see the stage and where the tickets are located.
Some bad moments
Installed update and am disappointed that they took out the interactive seat map. Was a very useful tool for comparing prices and see where seats were at venue.
Still a horrible process and checkout is so confusing. Get it together
This app literally never works. Every time I try to use it, I get through to the purchase portion and I get a message saying their servers arent responding. Every single time. Thats been on multiple tries for probably 8 events in the last year. Enough already!
Who knew it was such a hassle trying to sell back tickets for an American event when I biught them in canada. Fml no fm refunds or exchanges to say the least
Ticketmaster, for way more money. Hmmm. Just not right.
You know how you keep hoping for better tickets to show up? Lately Ive noticed that after 3 times releasing tickets, the 4th time would say "sorry, no tickets available". Close app, open again, try 3 times, 4th time, no tickets available. Mustve done this 30 times. Same result. For Coldplay tickets, would go directly to resale tickets, even though mobile site and full site still had tickets showing. Why? Im just trying to get good tickets, which the bots all get then resell on stubhub, owned by
Why cant I filter?? I dont want to go through everything when Im just looking for concerts. Please fix this!!
nfl mobile app,
and other. So, download free Ticketmaster .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Ticketmaster iOS app used & searched for